Grieving the end of summer is
the organ systems associated with autumn.
- Modifying your diet to acclimate to the changing season is very important. Eating with the season is always a foundational key to health. (Check out Chef Jenny’s Fall Cooking Circle)
- Pro-Biotics– Replenish gut health with positive bacteria is uber important in this seasonal shift.
- Inhale immune boosting essential oils. Breathing in immune boosting scents is a fantastic way to strengthen Lung health.
- Plan ahead for quick climate shifts; have a scarf, extra layer, cozy socks and warm hat on hand.
- Keep your feet warm… I love the barefoot feel of summer and feel sad to put on socks but I’d rather feel sad than sick.
- Self care session- this is a fantastic time to schedule a resonation acupuncture season shift session to incorporate ease and grace into the changing seasons. katiebriggs.net