May you feel my maternal love with these simple tips for winter wellness.
- Keep your neck covered with a scarf or hoodie.
- Keep your feet warm and dry.
- Do not sit on cold; no metal chairs or cold cement
- Do not leave the house with a wet head
- Pay attention to weather shifts
- Pay special attention to windy days, there is a protective layer of qi around your body called Wei qi which can easily be blown away by the wind. Wei qi’s job is to help keep the elements out.
if you would like to read the whole article follow this link:
Wellness Tips for the Winter